August 3, 2007

HEY YOU!!! Yea.....I'm talkin' to you! Get over here and check out the new Layout of My Nothing Else Better To Do blog! You'll notice the smooth new background immediately, which I believe to be a useful upgrade from my old design. But that is just the beginning. I loaded up this baby with many new Blog elements, including a redesigned post archive that allows you to access old posts more easily. Another thing I think you will enjoy is the all-new NEBTL (which stands for Nothing Else Better To List). This is a constantly changing feature that shows you what I think is best, worst, funniest, or anything else in absolutely ANY category! And feel free to make requests, I'd love to tell you my opinion on just about anything! While you are looking over there, you might notice a newly updated profile of myself. While this actually says almost nothing about me, I would still like to point out that it is there. Below that, you will notice the Liverpool F.C. logo, with the caption "Yes, I am a Liverpool Fan." Observe it. Love it. Live it. Lets Go Liverpool!! But I digress, for below that is the feature that I think will most influence the world of NEBTD (besides the Liverpool, that is).Observe the NEBTD poll(I'll call it the NEBTD Poll for now). This will pose questions to my readers regarding what is happening in the NEBTD-osphere (little known fact: they called it the blogosphere before I came along). Since that can be just about anything, you never know what you're gonna get! I must be going now, so enjoy the New blog!! Thanks!!

No comments: