October 12, 2006

What Time is it????? Time for a new opinion pole!!! Please email me (quow@alltel.net) of leave a comment on this post if you have an answer. Today's pole is....

"What should I use for my next opinion pole??"

I will post all your opinions in a different blog, and choose one for my next opinion pole.(Or, if I am feeling like annoying you, just make up one myself)

BUT THAT IS NOT ALL!!!!!!!!!! If you have not yet dicovered this, i have an official quiz for this blog.
Here's a Quiz for You on QuizYourFriends.com
CLICK on the link below or PASTE it into your browser.http://www.quizyourfriends.com/quizpage.php?quizname=061010200004-552477&

Please note that before you take the quiz they will ask you for your email adress. THIS IS OKAY THEY WILL NOT SPAM YOU OR ANYTHING!!!! I have done many of these. And do not forget to ignore the advertisments while the page is loading.

No comments: